Is the next generation self-adhered roofing underlayment – the latest evolution of ice damming and wind-driven rain protection. It combines all the features and benefits you expect from a high-temperature rubberized asphalt adhesive product and adds a new, dynamic synthetic walking surface.
Our revolutionary, non-woven walking surface is manufactured from 100% synthetic materials. A split release film protects the adhesive and is removed as the underlayment is installed.
CoverPRO SA is high-temperature rated and approved for commercial and residential applications, meeting or exceeding code requirements for nail sealability testing. In addition, CoverPRO SA is approved for use under all primary roofing materials, including steel, tile, slate and asphalt shingles.
CoverPRO SA is durable and dependable, allowing you to leave it exposed for up to 90 days.
- Versatile: CoverPRO SA can be installed within 40°F to 240°F, giving contractors the versatility for a wide range of projects.
- Easier: CoverPRO SA installs quickly and easily. A split release liner and a lighter weight material (20% lighter than traditional sanded self-adhered underlayment) save time and money on the job site.
- Safer: Proprietary CoverPRO SA walking surface offers an industry leading steep-slope traction, improving roof deck walkability in all conditions.
- Flexible: CoverPRO SA is specifically designed to withstand harsh effects from cold temperatures, preventing the product from becoming stiff or brittle.
- Tougher: CoverPRO SA is substantially stronger than similar products offered in the market. It is resistant to delamination, stretching and tearing. It is also engineered to resist excessive degradation from normal UV exposure for up to 90 days.
- Code compliant: CoverPRO SA is designed to meet both residential and commercial roofing building codes.
- Warranty: CoverPRO SA is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.