Order CoverPro 1000 with
Full-Color Custom Printed Advertising
Features and Benefits:
- 25x stronger than #15 roofing felt
- 12x stronger than #30 roofing felt
- More squares per roll than traditional #15 and #30 felt
- 11% more coverage per course than traditional #15 and #30 felt
- 10 Year Limited Warranty (see website for warranty details)
- Non-woven walking surface feels like traditional felt underfoot
- Less weight per roll means easier to handle during installation
- Cool Gray surface will reduce heat build-up on hot days
- Superior lay-flat properties; will not wrinkle or absorb water
- Sustainability – may contribute to LEED and NGBP ratings
- Remains flexible and easy to install in cold climates
- 100% synthetic construction – will not rot or mold
- 30 Day UV exposure rating
- Class A fire rating
CoverPRO 1000 is lighter, cleaner, stronger and much faster to install than standard felt.
Jobs install faster with fewer callbacks with CoverPRO 1000. A standard roll of CoverPRO 1000 weighs just 17.4 pounds and covers 10 squares, making installation far faster than conventional 15 lb felt. CoverPRO 1000 is 25 times stronger than 15 lb felt, 12 times stronger than 30 lb felt and will not wrinkle, warp or lose strength when exposed to rain. Traditional felt underlayments cannot offer these performance advantages when installed or left exposed to the elements.
CoverPRO 1000 outperforms other synthetic underlayments in its grade category.
CoverPRO 1000 is engineered with high strength, lightweight and enhanced anti-slip properties, making it the more reliable, versatile, and user-friendly choice. Multi-layer construction and a rough fiber surface makes it tough, durable and easier to walk on in a variety of weather conditions. And because it’s available with the most comprehensive custom printing in the industry, CoverPRO 1000 can be a powerful advertising and lead-generation tool.
Ensures the future of the environment and your business. That’s why System Components® products are engineered to be environmentally responsible. To determine the environmental responsibility of a structure, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) have each established rating systems (NGBP1 and LEED2). A higher rating denotes a healthier home at a lower cost to the environment. So how can System Components products contribute to raising your ratings and lowering your environmental impact?
- System Components products are termite- and water-resistant, reducing structure degradation from the elements and enhancing longevity.
- System Components products contain no asphalt and are 100% recyclable in regions with established recycling programs.
- System Components products are more stable in wetting cycles than traditional roofing felt.
- System Components products may contain up to 10% recycled material.
- Because System Components products weigh less than conventional underlayments, there is less transportation pollution than traditional underlayment materials.
- System Components products weigh less than Type 30 felt or other asphalt-saturated underlayments and comes in efficient sizes to help reduce construction waste.
1NGBP is a registered trademark of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
2LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).