Order CoverPro 3000 with
Full-Color Custom Printed Advertising
Features and Benefits:
- 20x stronger and 5x more coverage per roll than 30 lb. roofing felt
- 11% more coverage per course than traditional 30 lb. felt
- 30 Year Limited Warranty (see website for warranty details)
- Non-woven walking surface feels like traditional felt underfoot
- Sure footing with a deck grabbing low slip bottom side coating
- Less weight per roll means easier handling during installation
- Sustainability – may contribute to LEED and NGBP ratings
- Superior lay-flat properties; will not wrinkle or absorb water
- Cool Gray color is engineered to reduce heat build-up
- Remains flexible and easy to install in cold climates
- 100% synthetic construction – will not rot or mold
- 90 Day UV exposure rating
- Class A fire rating
CoverPRO 3000 outperforms other synthetic underlayments in its grade category.
CoverPRO 3000 is engineered with high strength, lightweight and enhanced top and bottom anti-slip properties, making to the more reliable, versatile, and user-friendly choice. Four layer construction and a rough fiber surface make it tough, durable and easier to walk in a variety of weather conditions. And because it’s available with the most comprehensive custom printing in the industry, CoverPRO 3000 can be a powerful advertising and lead-generation tool…
Ensures the future of the environment, and your business. That’s why System Components® products are engineered to be environmentally responsible. To determine the environmental responsibility of a structure, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) have each established rating systems (NGBP1 and LEED2). A higher rating denotes a healthier home at a lower cost to the environment. So how can System Components products contribute to raising your ratings and lowering your environmental impact?
- System Components products are termite- and water-resistant, reducing structure degradation from the elements and enhancing longevity.
- System Components products contain no asphalt and are 100% recyclable in regions with established recycling programs.
- System Components products are more stable in wetting cycles than traditional roofing felt.
- System Components products may contain up to 10% recycled material.
- Because System Components products weigh less than conventional underlayments, there is less transportation pollution than traditional underlayment materials.
- System Components products weigh less than Type 30 felt or other asphalt-saturated underlayments and comes in efficient sizes to help reduce construction waste.
1NGBP is a registered trademark of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
2LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)