Introducing a cutting-edge synthetic roofing underlayment created for projects where durability and performance are a must. The most recent innovation in synthetic roofing by System Components Corporation, QuickSilver is the first mechanically-fastened synthetic roofing underlayment designed specifically for demanding tile and metal roofing systems. QuickSilver’s design innovation offers hybrid performance that is traditionally available from a self-adhered underlayment in a mechanically fastened synthetic underlayment. The durability and stability of QuickSilver allow it to be exposed to the elements for up to 180 days before final roof covering.
- Innovative Gasket Technology: Patent pending features helps prevent water penetration around fasteners. (Mod. D 1970 / AAMA 711)
- Low Shrink Construction: QuickSilver mitigates shrink and lift at slope transitions or open around fasteners. (ASTM D 1204 / 82º C)
- Superior Deck Grab: Elastomer bottom surface grips high slope decks, improves fastener seal and helps provide a safer walking surface.
- Superior Walkability: New top side non-woven technology grabs the installer’s foot and provides a safer working surface in a variety of environmental conditions.
- 240°F Rated: Ideal for applications that require high heat exposure during and after installation.
- 12x Stronger/6 Month UV Exposure: Specifically designed for longer installation cycle durability and high foot traffic.
- 4x Lighter: Easy to transport onto the roof, handle and install.
- 5x Greater Coverage: Faster application.
- Cool Color: Comfortable working surface in all temperature and light conditions.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
- Advertise: Bigger and bolder with BROADCAST Custom Print – the easiest way to gain leads or earn paid advertising revenue during your project. BROADCAST custom printing turns a building into a billboard—a vivid, multi-colored, multi-messaging platform with numerous possibilities. With BROADCAST Custom Print your individual logo, phone number, web address and any other advertisements can be featured on the same roll, with individual images or multiple rotating images more than 39-inches tall and 10 feet wide. BROADCAST Custom Print offers the largest, most vivid job site advertising in the industry.